Saturday 26 May 2007

i just can't help it... more pics!!!

Crocodylus Porosus or more commonly known as the saltwater crocodile

An interesting story about one such croc ... In Sarawak, crocodiles occur in most major rivers and large individuals are sufficiently common to be considered a serious threat to people. In May of 1992, a notorious maneater, the ‘Bujang Senang’, was killed after a 30-year career in which it is said to have eaten 13 people. The animal measured 5.5m in length and weighed more than 900kg...

good thing we've found an excellent use for their hide then :) kidding yuh
(well to some degree anyways)







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That strap looks incredible on that watch. It has reasurred my desire to purchase the available hornback straps when I finally recieve my white themes bracelelt model.

raphael too said...

Hi ross, thats great to hear :) you now know that the hornback is essential for the themes bracelets as a good switch when you need to. what color combination, strap/stitching are you looking to get for the hornback?
cheers
raph

Anonymous said...

Well ideally I'd like to get the brown/white, the black/white, and the blue/white (along with the black rubber, blue rubber and red rubber). I did the same thing for my America's cup Omega and absolutely love the result. I was able to get a brown alligator/white stitch as well as the the black/white version and the rubber diver strap and it totally changed the look.

I found it was great way to drastically change the look of the watch without that much effort. I try to do this with all of my watches. I still have the black rubberized leather AP strap but sadly no AP to go with it anymore. I'm looking to pick up my white themese bracelet model this Aug / Sept.

Cheers

raphael too said...

all the best to you on getting the white themes and getting the right straps for it :)
cheers
raph

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...