short and sweet review
some possible minuses
- may be slightly difficult to tell the time quickly
- no screw down crown or higher water resistance
- some folks may not take to the squarish cases but that's a taste thing
- says Zurich on the box but is Japan powered(Miyota) and assembled in a low cost location (Zurich be where the company be based... sou desu ne)
Press Release: SevenFriday launches its iconic watches, inspired by industrial elements and designs in Singapore. Steel, industrial plants tools, engines, machines, wheels – the brand’s universe as well as its design, are strongly inspired by those elements. The products’ design is a result of this inspiration in combination with high-end production and complex construction. It is a merger of contrasting material and styles in harmony. The shape and style lie between the spectrums of modern and classic, creating an exciting atmosphere that will appeal to watch-lover who appreciates unique expressions of time. Within the distinctive squircle steel case and an interface consisting of hands, disc and dial movements. The indicators are designs and arranged to bring the complexity of the movement to the surface for the watch owner’s appreciation. The dial alone is constructed out of five layers of dial to create a 3-dimentional composition. The complex construction attracts and fascinates the spectators and offers the special appreciation for timelessness.
SevenFriday created three different designs with a variety of materials, finishing and colours completes the uniqueness of the collection and takes the user on a tour of on-going discoveries. SevenFriday watches are available at all Red Army Watches and Krasnaya outlets and prices start from SGD$1,490.
About SevenFriday ~ SevenFriday, a Zürich (Switzerland) based company, was officially founded in May 2012 by Daniel Niederer, though he had already been working on product and brand development for more than a year and a half prior to the official launch. The company started with three models P1, P2 and P3, which uses different materials but on the same design.
Singapore Authorised Dealers:
- Red Army Watches - Millenia Walk #01-78, Wisma Atria #03-02, red dot Traffic #04-04
- Krasnaya - The Watch Art Gallery - ION Orchard #B3-03
- Fook Hing Trading Co - Bras Basah Complex #01-23
- Watches of Switzerland - Paragon #01-19, VivoCity #01-13, Centrepoint #01-22, Tampines Mall #01-48, City Square Mall #01-12
if you're outside of Singapore there are authorised dealers in other countries noted on their website LINK and if u don't have a AD where you are, the watches can be ordered from their site too.